Her face is slightly pale from being rugged up indoors, but spring and the promise it holds is not far off. She thinks of this and an easy-going smile forms.
She thinks about all the things she values:
- How she looks (no shame here, we all want to look good)
She looks out of her window, she has a view of an amazing park, and she thinks about what is wonderful about where she lives:
- The beauty of our Outdoors
- Clean fresh air (once you have been to London, you grow to value what is often taken for granted)
- Friendly people
- Open spaces
She knows she wants this summer to be special. For it to be about all of these things she has listed. She wants to make it memorable, fun.
- A form of exercise that will get her outside, so she can appreciate that beauty
- Exercise that will have her breathe that clean, fresh air
- To be doing something in that park, making a connection with the grass makes her feel grounded
- She wants to be there with a group of people who are there for similar reasons
- She wants to do something that will help her feel good and look good
She promises herself she is going to find something that ticks all these boxes come spring-time . . . Spring after all is the time for all things new . . .
She just needs to keep her eye out to learn when ACCESS is going to get all this started. 🙂