Huge congrats to our May Athlete of the Month Karina! Karina is a lovely member to have around, one of our cool couples at Access, who trains with partner Drew most days. It has been awesome to watch Karina's progress over the last 6 months since starting CrossFit. Karina's results are proof that when you put in the work, the results follow. We are very excited to see Karina crush goals this year with her hard work and determination and look forward to celebrating her success!
Let's get to know more about this inspiring athlete here:
• Name: Karina Sansom
• Age: 24
• Occupation: Store Service Assistant at Woolworths
• How long have you been at CrossFit Access? About 6 months
• What do you enjoy doing outside of CrossFit? Trying new breakfast places and going to the movies.
• What is your favourite and least favourite movements or WODs? Favourite: cleans. Least favourite: clusters and thrusters ??
• What your biggest achievement so far? Seeing the physical and mental changes in my body.
• What are your future goals? To get stronger and feel 100% comfortable in my own body.
• Tell us something we don’t know about you. I love baking and succulents.
• Who’s your box buddy? Drew
• Why did you start CrossFit? To challenge myself and become a better person.
• What do you love about CrossFit Access? The community and support.
• Any advice for anyone just starting their CrossFit journey? You literally have nothing to lose and so much to gain :)