CONGRATULATIONS, to Isabelle Pitchen for winning our member of the month for April. Isabelle, is one of our hardest working members. Turning up as much as she can, to both CrossFit classes and Specialties. She is also part of our 28 day challenge, helping new members through the toughest part of joining a new gym! All of these aspects has led her to become healthier, fitter and stronger and it’s great to watch this evolution unfold! It's always great to see such a big lifestyle change in our members, and always a pleasure working with you.
Lets get to know more about Belle here:
- Name: Isabelle Pitchen known as Belle at the gym
- Age: 22
- Occupation: Primary School Teacher.
- How long have you been at CrossFit Access? Started CrossFit about 8 months ago at CrossFit Access Morley, was going 3 times a week then really enjoyed it so signed up to a full time membership.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of CrossFit? Outside crossfit I enjoy teaching , bike riding, reading and shopping.
- What is your favourite and least favourite movements or WODs? Favourite movement air squats, least favourite rowing.
- What your biggest achievement so far? Is my improvement in strength and fitness and getting rope climbs.
- What are your future goals? To compete in a CrossFit comp and do a pull up.
- Tell us something we don’t know about you. Is that I'm engaged to Daniel.
- Who’s your box buddy? Is Daniel when he comes ;)
- Why did you start CrossFit? I started CrossFit because I was looking to change up my standard gym training routine. It was something I always wanted to try. I wanted to challenge myself.
- What do you love about CrossFit Access? I love everyone and everything about CrossFit Access. People are supportive and easy to talk to. The coaches are very helpful , well trained and provide one to one advice and support. Great location and homey feel.
- Any advice for anyone just starting their CrossFit journey? Advice to newbies would be to give CrossFit a go and attempt all WODs even when they sounds impossible.