CONGRATULATIONS to Ryan Evans for winning our member of the month in October!
Ryan came over to us only a short time ago, and has since been a great addition to the gym. Always finishing a workout with high fives and fist bumps all round! His athletic ability shines through and he’s been working on his flexibility daily to keep injuries away. It’s great to see someone so invested in not only himself and reaching his goals but the people around him! Keep doing what you're doing mate!
It's always great to see such a big lifestyle change in our members, and always a pleasure working with you.
Let's get to know more about this inspiring athlete here:
- Name: Ryan Evans
- Age: 30
- Occupation: Carpenter
- How long have you been at CrossFit Access? 3 months
- What do you enjoy doing outside of CrossFit? Having frothies with mates
- What is your favourite and least favourite movements or WODs? My Fav is anything handstands and least is deadlifts
- What your biggest achievement so far? Bar Muscle ups
- What are your future goals? Getting super fit
- Tell us something we don’t know about you. I hate running
- Who’s your box buddy? Renee Evans
- Why did you start CrossFit? I started CrossFit at another gym that did martial arts also, one day there was no boxing class on so I did the core fit class instead. Eventually I was doing more corefit than boxing because I was enjoying the challenge of all the new training movements.
- What do you love about CrossFit Access? CrossFit Access is sick, all the coaches are great at all the box's especially coach Yousef, and all the classes have a great vibes and music.
- Any advice for anyone just starting their CrossFit journey? Give it a go don't hold back and see we're the ride takes you.